Michelin Siam Company Limited, led by Mr.Tim Hoare Business Segment Manager, BFGoodrich Asia and Khun Pakinee Rattanawong Phibun customer Experience Manager organized the activities riding experience with BF Goodrich BFGoodrich Driving Experience tires on Sunday 17 Nov 2019 at 8 Speed Khao Yai, Nakhon Ratchasima. There had many participants in this event from media as Havas Media, AutoInfo,Drive Auto Blog, Off Road Magazine, Speed Channel,some dealers as VVP team etc and users of ordinary vechicles and off-road vehicles as Pajero group,Pajerosport Thailand group, Ford group, VCross group etc totals more than 50 vehicles 100 persons join in the fun and test the demonstration of BF Goodrich tires of the latest version BFGoodrich KO2 in the activity in form gain knowledge and techniques for driving 4x4 cars from experts and professtional leading racers in Thailand and some of international 4x4 competitors in major competitions such as Darka Event and Asia Cross Country Rally Event as Mana PhornSiricherd and Omchayapol Yotha.
The fun and challenging programs have started as
1. Basic introduction to simple methods of driving off-road 4x4 vehicles in easy basic.
2. BFGoodrich History Rally - Fun adventurous travel in a family rally about 25 k.m.
3. BFGoodrich 4L Bucket Challenge- The game prevents water spilling out of the water tank to leave as much water as possible. It were an adventurous cars driving experience and smooth by 4x4 cars on an off-road route.
4. BFGoodrich Cross The Rock- Extreme fun with speed demonstration of BFGoodrich tires with professional drivers and enjoy yourself. The route were dusty dirt soil gravel rock path floating in the middle of the ravines and high hills of the quarry. The distance was approximately 1 km.
5. BFGoodrich Rock Kana- Extreme fun with speed demonstration of BFGoodrich tires with professional drivers and enjoy yourself. The route were dusty dirt soil gravel rock path floating in the middle of the ravines of the quarry. The distance was approximately 150 meters.
Finally, the participants with 1-3 of leading position in play each activities receive generous rewards as a refueling card. And the person who have scored the highest total in all activities awarded as 4 BFGoodrich tires and all participants driving receives a gift to take home.
Today, BFGoodrich KO2 tires are proven capability of tires on the tarmac road, dirt road and on the off-road doing great. As good as rumors the legendary owner of the first radial tire in the American market, the first run flat tire, the first all-terrain tire in the world and still popular today.
This BFGoodrich KO2 tire is the new all-terrain tire choice for those who are adventurous or carrying cargo, For those who want full off-road capability but mostly on the road and the rubber noise that is getting weaker more. The innovative Mud-Phobic Bars technology helps to release mud between the shoulder grooves for improved adhesion, increase the ability to stretch and claw mud with lateral tread blocks tire, better adhesion and paw. The new rubber texture that is resistant to wear and tear and tread disintegration. It are 2 times longer in off-road operations certification for tires up to 6 years. The great value for your passion offroader and extremely safty.